Jim Ehrismann
7b5e1b8a31
Update Button, keep left ( #6612 )
...
* Update Button, keep left
Signed-off-by: Jim Ehrismann <jehrismann@mirantis.com >
* update snapshots
Signed-off-by: Jim Ehrismann <jehrismann@mirantis.com >
Signed-off-by: Jim Ehrismann <jehrismann@mirantis.com >
2022-11-18 16:28:48 -05:00
Panu Horsmalahti
1861fe2049
Allow computed tray menu for extensions ( #6598 )
...
* Add computed tray menu for extensions.
Signed-off-by: Panu Horsmalahti <phorsmalahti@mirantis.com >
* Use disposer. Fix style.
Signed-off-by: Panu Horsmalahti <phorsmalahti@mirantis.com >
* Register/reregister injectables by id.
Signed-off-by: Panu Horsmalahti <phorsmalahti@mirantis.com >
Signed-off-by: Panu Horsmalahti <phorsmalahti@mirantis.com >
2022-11-17 11:03:25 -05:00
Sebastian Malton
05ab0a3f55
Remove hyperlink of Helm Maintainers ( #6579 )
...
- Instead just show the name and email
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-11-16 04:34:34 -08:00
Iku-turso and Janne Savolainen
bf11a482c2
Preserve preference URLs ( #6501 )
...
* Add line breaks for readability of a long warning message
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Preserve URLs leading to extension preferences
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Tweak variable name for readability
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
2022-11-09 09:09:36 +02:00
Sebastian Malton
b498f12186
Refactor runnables ( #6528 )
...
* Convert runManyFor to use composite
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Convert runManySyncFor to use composite and to enfore sync-ness
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Remove dead code
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Convert getStartableStoppable to be always sync as it is never used in an async fashion
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Convert all sync runnables to comply with new checks for sync-ness
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-11-07 19:04:56 +02:00
Alex Andreev and Janne Savolainen
c527014011
Expose a way to add cluster frame components in Extension API ( #6385 )
...
* Add cluster modals registrator
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Add ClusterModal components and injection token
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Add clusterModals tests
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Update snapshots and use css modules
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Linter fixes
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Setting 0 height as an inline style
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Update snapshots
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Do not export clusterModalsInjectionToken to extensions
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Testing changing visibility flag
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Linter fix
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Refactor cluster modals registrator and injectable
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Linter fixes
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Harder linter fix
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Fix linter again
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Using clusterFrameChildComponentsInjectionToken
for specific extension elements
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Removing unused files
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Removing unused modal registration
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Improving tests
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Fix linting
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Update snapshots
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Rename test suite for consistency
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
2022-11-04 09:15:16 +03:00
Sebastian Malton
900f02fd8c
Remove global version of appEventBus ( #6096 )
...
* Remove global version of appEventBus
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Introduce a temporary but better shape of ExecFileInjectable error
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-10-31 14:59:05 +02:00
Iku-turso and Janne Savolainen
646e953d47
Bump ogre-tools and adapt to breaking changes ( #6481 )
...
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
2022-10-27 12:06:03 +03:00
Iku-turso and Janne Savolainen
37eb236948
Refactor and transform "Application update", "Preferences" and "Application menu" into Features ( #6437 )
...
* Move some code for application update to feature directory
The rest of the code could not be moved yet because of work-in-progress refactorings for OCP compliance.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Introduce helper to get a global override for a function-injectable
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract global override-files from bloated getDiForUnitTesting
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Move some more code for application update to feature directory
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Introduce competition for top bar items to achieve OCP-compliance
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract top menu item for opening context menu using the new competition
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract top menu item for navigating to home as OCP
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract top menu item for navigating to back as OCP
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract top menu item for navigating to forward as OCP
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract top menu item for application update as OCP
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Format code to make ongoing refactoring a bit easier
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Add missing unit tests for top bar extendability using extension API
This makes ongoing refactoring easier.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Replace implementation for old top-bar items for losing competition
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract top menu item for window controls as OCP
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Introduce reusable component for spacing between other components
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce helper component to render list of React elements
Features:
- Placeholder for empty list
- Separators between items
- No boilerplate for "key" prop in React
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Fix double-clicking and dragging of window from top bar
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Update snapshots
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Fix stuff broken in rebase
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Update snapshots after rebase
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make fake time have a default value for "now"
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Migrate some application menu items to injectables
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Consolidate separators of application menu in single file
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Remove duplication from separators in application menu
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract some operation system actions from application menu as injectables
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract menu item for quitting application as injectable
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Introduce way to type narrow a string property
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make the di's for unit testing able to auto-register also named exports
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make global override less strict to simplify setup of many unit tests
There's a better solution for this in the horizon, as this overridden thing is better faked than stubbed.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify a test
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Introduce way to create hierarchical composites from a flat array
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Implement hierarchy of application menu items using "many-root" composite
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Migrate more application menu items to injectables
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Simplify hierarchy of application menu items using "single-root" composite
Also solve composed typing of application menu by using Discriminated Unions of TypeScript, see: https://www.typescriptlang.org/docs/handbook/2/narrowing.html#discriminated-unions
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Update snapshot
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify creation of composite
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make composite able to have custom handler for missing parent ids
This will be useful next for application menu items, where a missing parent id cannot be fatal.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Defend against self-referencing composites
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Reintroduce non-fatal handling of orphan application menu items
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make faked, yet weak, typing a bit stronger
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify getting of composite paths
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make registrator for application menu items support all known scenarios
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Add logging for unrecognizable application menu item types
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Rename id of menu item to keep it discoverable by existing extensions
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Consolidate code to check for updates closer to feature
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Introduce reusable horizontal line
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce competition for preferences as a Feature
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce competition for terminal preference tab
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce competition for editor preference tab
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce competition for proxy preference tab
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce competition for telemetry preference tab
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce competition for application preference tab
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Move code related to helm chart preferences under related Feature in preparation for competition
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce competition for kubernetes preference tab
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Switch to using competition for application preferences
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Switch to using competition for editor preferences
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Switch to using competition for kubernetes preferences
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Switch to using competition for proxy preferences
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Add missing observer to make sure component updates
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Switch to using competition for telemetry preferences
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Switch to using competition for terminal preferences
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Tweak UI for preferences
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove dead code
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Tweak more UI of preferences
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Revert "Introduce reusable horizontal line"
This reverts commit 4d8c147fe0f1a14bd884f73cf345e7d3a28b954a.
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove dead code
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce utility to find exactly one item from array
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce competition for preferences navigation
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Move code under a Feature
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove usage of old code
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove dead code
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Add extensions tab group to preferences
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce way to find out if composite has a descendant
This will serve eg. hiding of empty preference tab groups.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make tab groups and tabs in preferences not render when there is no content
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Remove code made redundant with hiding of preference tabs without content
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Tweak UI for preference navigation tab groups
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Introduce test helper to abstract discovery of HTML elements
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Kill dead code
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Consolidate discovery of HTML elements in some tests
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Update snapshots
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Adapt application builder to changes in preference navigation
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Adapt test setup to changes in preference navigation
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove uninteresting technical tests that are covered by behavioural ones
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Consolidate discovery of HTML elements in a test
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove test ID made redundant by consolidating discovery of HTML elements
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove duplication from preference pages
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Fix import
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Make queries in element discovery return matching attribute values for easier testing
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make element discovery able to do nested discovery
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make element discovery able to discover without value for attribute
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Implement registrator for preference items
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Update snapshots
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Make styling less brittle by not relying on static HTML-element structures with CSS-rules
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Add todo
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Remove "group" from preference types, as it is exact replica of "item"
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Update snapshots
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Replace usages of react-component factory with actual components for simplicity
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Start considering application preferences as default tab
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Consolidate naming
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Make sense in horizontal lines
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Clean public interface of a normalize composite
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Consolidate name of function
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Consolidate directory structure of composite
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Move utility functions to common
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Rename a preference item type to better communicate intent in UI
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Move shared UI component to more common place
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Consolidate sizing of horizontal line to t-shirts
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Move application update related preferences under application update feature
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Make winner of competition to use original route for preferences
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Make HTML element discovery require less parameters
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Extract "composable-responsibilities" for Discriminable, Labelable, Orderable, and Showable
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Update snapshot
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Remove dead code
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Move code under a feature
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Consolidate navigating to preferences
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Move code under a feature
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Relocate code under a sub-feature
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Add TODO
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove dead code
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Fix merge conflicts
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Update snapshots after rebase
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Fix import path after rebase
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove duplication from exhaustiveness checks for discriminating unions
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Add TODO
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Update link to a more recent article
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify static Showability of a PreferenceItem
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Move general function to general directory
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract responsibility of "separability"
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make separator in Map-component know left and right item
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Remove additional separators when separated items are not shown for having no content
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Update snapshots
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Fix lint error
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Adapt integration test to recent changes
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Adapt more integration tests to recent changes
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Make composite not care about in formatting of ids
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Adapt application builder and tests to array-like paths over string-like paths
Array-like paths do not have weakness for special characters as part of id, such as ".".
Also note: the error messaging for clicking of application menu in application builder is a bit worse now I think, but the simplification of the test code is worth it in this case IMHO.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make composite not care about formatting of ids
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Adapt application builder and tests to array-like paths over string-like paths
Array-like paths do not have weakness for special characters as part of id, such as ".".
Also note: the error messaging for clicking of application menu in application builder is a bit worse now I think, but the simplification of the test code is worth it in this case IMHO.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Consolidate output of get-composite-path to match find-composite's input
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make global overrides for functions log args of the call for devability
Also make the thrown error suggest how to fix the problem.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make attempts to log error throw in unit tests
Errors cannot be allowed to happen without a unit test explicitly causing it. Errors cannot be allowed to happen without author of unit test knowing it.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make composite not know about how children are transformed
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Remove some duplication from tests of composite
Also make the thrown error suggest how to fix the problem.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make composite unit test an unrealistic test scenario about undefined ids
Also make the thrown error suggest how to fix the problem.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Kill dead code
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify unit tests for composite
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Consolidate tests to now point-free composite
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify "Showable"
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make non-shown application menu items not break composite structure
This was made apparent by adding related unit tests for all known environments.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify usages of Orderable and Showable
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Extract being maybe Showable as explicit composable responsibility
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make more showables maybe showable
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Consolidate logic for application menu for Windows to be based on composite
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Start using named export for composite
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Rename type for accuracy
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Remove unnecessary type and value
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make composable responsibilities readonly to nudge towards immutability
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Remove a bit of duplication to create TS-constants
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Make a comment and test name make more sense
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify fallthrough in a switch/case
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Replace inline styles with proper CSS
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Switch to correct type to indicate "object which might not contain a property"
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Simplify overriding of platform in a unit test
Also make typing of platforms more strict, and remove some magic strings.
Also add a TODO for further OCP-ification.
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Consolidate some "maybe-types" and arguments using them
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Update snapshots
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
2022-10-26 11:16:23 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
4f7776789b
Update all links within application ( #6442 )
...
- URLs removed the /latest/ and /main/ pathname prefixes
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-10-21 16:34:58 -04:00
Alex Andreev
491082f784
Add data-origin to status bar items for better observability ( #6400 )
...
* Passing id to status-bar-items
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Add data-origin prop for status bar items
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Fixing status bar tests
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Update snapshots
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Fix linter
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Rename id -> origin because it is not unique
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
2022-10-14 09:27:10 +03:00
dependabot[bot] and Sebastian Malton
4d4b8b026f
Bump react-select from 5.4.0 to 5.5.0 ( #6404 )
...
* Bump react-select from 5.4.0 to 5.5.0
Bumps [react-select](https://github.com/JedWatson/react-select ) from 5.4.0 to 5.5.0.
- [Release notes](https://github.com/JedWatson/react-select/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/JedWatson/react-select/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/JedWatson/react-select/compare/react-select@5.4.0...react-select@5.5.0 )
---
updated-dependencies:
- dependency-name: react-select
dependency-type: direct:development
update-type: version-update:semver-minor
...
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
* Update snapshots
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-10-13 09:15:07 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
5a5eda935b
Add better type safety around Channels ( #6133 )
...
* Add better type safety around Channels
- Reallow non-JSON serializable complex types
- Remove unnecessary JSON serialization step to IPC
- Remove unnecesary injectable-ization of MessageChannel and
RequestChannel declarations
- Add channel listener injectable getter function to remove general need
for type casting and improve type safety
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Add check to verify data in IPC related tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix implementation in light of new safety check in tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix listener ID clash potential
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Switch to not forcing split of request channel handlers being seperate from the listener decl
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Move message channels to changed signature too
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix not registering listener
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix test imports
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix type errors
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Refactor listening of different channel kinds
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Add test covering new checking code for request channel handlers
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-10-13 07:50:19 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
f021d9d0db
Change notification when extension is not found ( #5184 )
...
* Change notification when extension is not found
- Removes legacy downloadFile and downloadJson in favour of using
`node-fetch`
- A notification will be displayed if the URL provided results in a
status of 404
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Resolve PR comments
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-10-11 10:40:02 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
cdeededa82
Fix loading helm release details ( #6318 )
...
* Fix loading helm release details
- The helm manifest can sometimes contain KubeJsonApiDataLists
instead of just KubeJsonApiData entries
- Add additional logging to main for when a route handler throws so that
we can gain more context in the future
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Update tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix usage of getHelmReleaseResources
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Add test to verify handling of Lists being returned
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-10-07 09:16:36 -04:00
76066c5ebf
Making apiBase injectable ( #6022 )
...
* Making apiBase injectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Convert all of Helm functions to be DI
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Make PortForward's use of apiBase fully injectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Convert all metric requests to be injectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Replace resource applier with injectables
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Switch KubeJsonApi.forCluster to be injectable but do not use
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Convert the rest of shell sessions to be DI-ed
- This is a prerequesit for using the new
createKubeJsonApiForClusterInjectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Use new createKubeJsonApiForClusterInjectable for openNodeShellSession
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Make KubeconfigDialog injectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Remove jest-fetch-mock and make fetch injectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix tests with new global override
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Add new injectable for create KubeJsonApi and JsonApi instances
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix showing-details-for-helm-release behavioural tests
- Remove HelmChartStore in favour of all injectables
- Create a model for UpgradeChartDockTab
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix show details and updating helm releases tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix residual typing issues related to metrics
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix crash on load due to circular dependency
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix create resource tab not working
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Remove legacy apiBase global
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Introduce and use isDebuggingInjectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Introduce and use windowLocationInjectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Remove global legacy apiKube
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Improve injectable filenames compared to the injectables inside
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Remove modifying input in requestActivePortForwardInjectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Introduce and use get(Milli)SecondsFromUnixEpochInjectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Switch to non-reactive way of gettting possible helm release versions
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix typo
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix bug in KubeApi constructor
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Convert all KubeApi related tests to use asyncFn
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix unit tests after introducing new injectables that have side effects
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix bad rebase causing tests to fail
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Improve expects for multiple field values
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix crash will looking up api refs
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix breaking change on KubeApi.list
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Better fix for formatting urls
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Remove injectable for time since we should just use useMockTime
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Add happy path behavioural tests for upgrade chart tab
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Remove debug message
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Update snapshots
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* fix showing-details-for-helm-release tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix installing-helm-chart-from-new-tab tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix tests relating to hosted cluster id
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Update snapshots to recent changes in master
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
* Reupdated upgrade chart new tab test snapshots
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix flakiness in unit test when using <Animated>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix flakiness and improve tests for DeleteClusterDialog
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix kubeconfig-sync tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix <Extensions> tests by removing mockFs and making everything injectable
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix build issues
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix getElectronAppPathInjectable override not returning absolute paths
- Also fixes the listing-active-helm-repos-in-prefs tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Replace all uses of getAbsolutePath with joinPaths as it is more correct and less confusing
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix opening application window tests by making override properly absolute
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Update snapshots relating no longer using getAbsolutePath
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix and add behavioural tests for RenderDelay
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix extension discovery tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix test flakiness because of path side effects, propagate uses to as many places
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix extension-discovery tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Add global override to fix some tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Rewrite and fix implementation of KubeconfigManager and its tests
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix tests by global override pathExists
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix unit tests failing on windows by using injectable verions of path functions
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Attempt to fix test timeout by using runInAction
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Update snapshots after rebase
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Update snapshots after rebase
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix tests after rebase
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Fix setupIpcMainHandlers usage
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
* Update snapshots
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Signed-off-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Iku-turso <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
2022-10-05 08:10:36 -04:00
Alex Andreev
0fe3242030
Refactoring dock tab download logs tests ( #6149 )
...
* Separate 'download visible' and 'download all' tests
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Add disabled prop to DownloadLogsDropdown
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Test for dropdown if no logs available in the tab
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Fix linter
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Remove unused code statement
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Update snapshots
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
2022-10-04 14:17:21 +03:00
Sebastian Malton
b9cc0d5687
Fix kubeconfig-sync sometimes producing multiple identical entities ( #5855 )
2022-10-03 10:38:41 -04:00
Juho Heikka
e8f691ab0e
Remove get-logs telemetry event ( #6296 )
...
Signed-off-by: Juho Heikka <juho.heikka@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Juho Heikka <juho.heikka@gmail.com >
2022-09-29 11:48:22 +03:00
Juho Heikka
333517eaa0
Remove telemetry from resource tab ( #6284 )
2022-09-21 15:49:18 +03:00
Sebastian Malton
67ac1692b2
Clean up versioning and packageJson uses ( #6196 )
2022-09-15 17:20:58 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
a784ca70b1
Fix beta->latest->beta upgrade loop ( #6189 )
2022-09-15 08:02:14 -04:00
Ashley Nelson
9918c6a4d9
Update link to "add-cluster" docs page ( #6240 )
2022-09-14 09:55:30 -04:00
Jim Ehrismann and Sebastian Malton
a2d52fa6b8
Made welcome page configurable ( #6232 )
...
Co-authored-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-09-14 09:07:44 -04:00
Alex Andreev
e3703dbf26
Leading topbar home button to welcome page ( #6218 )
2022-09-13 10:43:51 -04:00
ec78080d99
Make opening of release details work properly when release has resources without namespace ( #6088 )
...
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
2022-09-08 13:57:11 -04:00
Panu Horsmalahti
78b771d03b
Allow extensions to control status bar item visibility ( #6178 )
...
* Allow extensions to control status bar item visibility.
Signed-off-by: Panu Horsmalahti <phorsmalahti@mirantis.com >
* Move visible to StatusBarRegistration
Signed-off-by: Panu Horsmalahti <phorsmalahti@mirantis.com >
Signed-off-by: Panu Horsmalahti <phorsmalahti@mirantis.com >
2022-09-07 08:41:50 -04:00
Juho Heikka
167f42330b
Initial telemetry whitelist ( #6181 )
...
* Remove emit-telemetry tag from navigate-to-route injectable
Signed-off-by: Juho Heikka <juho.heikka@gmail.com >
* Rename injectable to more describing name
Signed-off-by: Juho Heikka <juho.heikka@gmail.com >
* Add initial injectable ids to white-list
Signed-off-by: Juho Heikka <juho.heikka@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Juho Heikka <juho.heikka@gmail.com >
2022-09-07 08:40:37 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
4eb71420a5
Move pod-logs test to features folder ( #6188 )
2022-09-06 14:07:33 -04:00
fc3512daf2
Introduce a centralised way to emit telemetry from calls of injectable functions ( #6164 )
...
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Co-authored-by: Juho Heikka <juho.heikka@gmail.com >
2022-09-02 09:33:22 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
0d28af3fe5
Update snapshots from other work ( #6160 )
2022-09-01 11:26:10 -04:00
Alex Andreev
37318cab4e
Fix: align sidebar menu items ( #6138 )
...
* Introduce sitebar-items.module.scss
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Adjust sidebar item styles
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Use classnames from a scss module
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Set sidebar min width to 150px to keep readability
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Break words in long links
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Adjust navigation paddings
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Remove unused scss file
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
* Updating bunch of snapshots
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
2022-09-01 12:52:55 +03:00
Sebastian Malton
c8fe453948
Update failing tests after merge ( #6140 )
2022-08-30 11:19:14 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
106c3d246a
Add data-warning prop on button for better snapshot testing ( #6040 )
2022-08-30 08:28:20 -04:00
Sebastian Malton
4b1c9fb5fd
Fix doughnut graphs on workload overview sometimes not showing ( #5727 )
2022-08-30 07:54:18 -04:00
Janne Savolainen
63d5a34379
Replace static application window with ability to create many ( #5979 )
...
* Replace static application window with ability to create as many as you wish
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Adapt tests for replacing static application window with ability to create as many as you wish and separate starting of main and window in behaviours
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Make first render of application smaller in test that proves to be hard for CI
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Remove redundant code
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
* Simplify code
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
2022-08-16 15:55:42 +03:00
Iku-turso and Janne Savolainen
299922c8a7
Rename old directory for behaviours as "features" to better communicate new intent with new directory structure to organize code and tests around features instead of technicalities ( #6033 )
...
Co-authored-by: Mikko Aspiala <mikko.aspiala@gmail.com >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Signed-off-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
Co-authored-by: Janne Savolainen <janne.savolainen@live.fi >
2022-08-16 15:09:08 +03:00
Jari Kolehmainen
62ae7771df
Allow extensions to define cluster features ( #1125 )
...
Signed-off-by: Jari Kolehmainen <jari.kolehmainen@gmail.com >
2020-10-26 08:21:22 +02:00
Lauri Nevala
4b3570a190
Fix manifests order for Metrics feature ( #752 )
...
Signed-off-by: Lauri Nevala <lauri.nevala@gmail.com >
2020-08-27 14:14:34 +03:00
5670312c47
Migrating Vue components to React and stores refactoring ( #585 )
...
Signed-off-by: Roman <ixrock@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Sebastian Malton <sebastian@malton.name >
Co-authored-by: Sebastian Malton <smalton@mirantis.com >
Co-authored-by: Lauri Nevala <lauri.nevala@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Alex Andreev <alex.andreev.email@gmail.com >
2020-08-20 08:53:07 +03:00
55687b7d35
Kubeconfigs as file references ( #466 )
...
Signed-off-by: Jussi Nummelin <jussi.nummelin@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Lauri Nevala <lauri.nevala@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Jari Kolehmainen <jari.kolehmainen@gmail.com >
2020-07-03 16:53:23 +03:00
Roman
b7974827d2
Lens restructure ( #540 )
...
Signed-off-by: Roman <ixrock@gmail.com >
2020-06-30 14:35:16 +03:00
Jon Stelly
9b680640c9
Add arch node selector for hybrid clusters ( #400 )
...
Signed-off-by: Jon Stelly <967068+jonstelly@users.noreply.github.com >
2020-06-05 08:41:08 +03:00
Jari Kolehmainen
260de08c72
Update metrics feature components ( #301 )
...
Signed-off-by: Jari Kolehmainen <jari.kolehmainen@gmail.com >
2020-04-28 08:41:04 +03:00
Jari Kolehmainen
1d0815abd2
Lens app source code ( #119 )
...
Signed-off-by: Jari Kolehmainen <jari.kolehmainen@gmail.com >
2020-03-15 09:52:02 +02:00